You can't compare human and computer intelligence. Each have been smarter
than the other in different ways since the 1950s. When will we run out of
ways that humans are still better? When will we stop moving the goalposts
and declare AGI?

If the cost of making a $10M movie drops by half every 2 years at the rate
of Moore's law, then it will take 40 years (in 2064) to reach $10. After
that, no two people will ever watch the same movie.

The human body stores 10^23 bits of DNA in 10^13 cell nuclei. It executes
10^17 DNA copy operations per second and 10^19 amino acid transcription
operations. Humanoid robots with the same complexity level that you might
want to upload to are about 70-80 years away (in 2100).

The biosphere has 10^37 bits of DNA. It took about 10^48 DNA copy
operations and 10^50 transcriptions for us to evolve over 3 billion years.
Nanotechnology that could replace DNA based life is at least a century
away. And it would because plants produce only 500 TW by photosynthesis out
of 90,000 TW of available sunlight, but solar cells are already 20-30%
efficient.