On Tuesday, October 06, 2026, at 4:35 AM, Quan Tesla wrote:
> The current LLMs would appear like steam locomotives relative to autonomous 
> drone taxis. 
> 
> If I said more I'd have to hypothesize conspiracy, but there's zero gain in 
> that. The simplest of choices then. Do we press on towards naturalized 
> harmonic elegance in computational systems, or admit dependence-enabling, 
> socio-technical defeat? 

Planetary control involves energy. Are oil and gas “fossil fuels” or adiabatic? 
Remember Lindsay Williams and his elite friend, the Energy Non Crisis. And 
there’s financial control, private central banks running the world through debt 
based fiat. The popular LLM companies, they haven’t been LLM’s for years, are 
embedding into this system. The CEO’s are avatars, I call them middlemen since 
they negotiate on multiple fronts. We hope we get good deals while they take 
orders from the higher ups, which ultimately come from a handful of individuals.

Alternate forms of energy are suppressed since that’s a threat as are alternate 
forms of currency. What they’re going for is programmable digital currency with 
social credit scores for better control run with AI assistance. Then they can 
push out competition. I think new energy is queued since refineries keep 
getting destroyed in the wars but they’re utilizing the remaining strength to 
setup a new control system. Perhaps somehow a superior unbiased 
super-intelligent governance is being architected for the data centers. It's 
possible, QFS, new energy and the medbeds. I think I understand medbed 
technology now. 

With AI rapid breakthroughs are in science and technology so that’s a 
disruptor. These dominant AI companies might be temporary thus they want to 
umbrella the breakthroughs. Information geometry with energy, we’re still 
developing theories of gravity yet anti-gravity craft were operational decades 
ago but that threatens the energy control monopoly.

Another piece of planetary control is mind manipulation using traditional means 
and psychotronics. It’s glaringly obvious at this point. For example, cancer 
research funding is billions per year for decades yet – simple inexpensive 
cures for many forms of cancer have been known since the 1950’s. That’s mind 
manipulation not conspiracy theory. The Gustave Le Bon crowds are living in an 
illusory world manipulated by the people who know but now there’s opportunity 
for change.

It’s seems we’re forced to rediscover what’s already known by the few. Low 
energy consumption AI is a threat, chemical computing, DNA data storage, 
bioneural machines, I don’t see how it can be suppressed. I think AGI’s will be 
everywhere. Alternate energy engineering in garages is happening. Which ones 
are efficiently scalable though. And which are psychotronicly coupled. Bitcoin 
has a large energy loop. The stablecoin economy is aiming for direct access 
programming.

There are many more researchers like Dr. Logvinovich who are trying to unravel 
truths. Are people prepared to accept the shortest theory when it shows they’ve 
been trudging through the desert towards a mirage? Or are mirages better since 
we live such short lives.

https://x.com/dr_logvinovich/status/2106719784704294959

------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T25fb5a030fcfa28e-Mcff0b14fe5710ebade0aedaf
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to