Thursday, December 12, 2002, 1:19:47 AM, Cliff Stabbert wrote:

A clarification:

CS> I'm not quite getting their "generic space" and
CS> "blended space" concepts; it all seems a bit forced and
CS> overabstracted.

In their monk-mountain and regatta-race examples I get the "mental
overlapping of the same space on two different occasions" point, where
drawing neat diagrams of blended spaces makes some sense; I just don't
get the generalization of this to other classes of problem, where it seems
forced.

--
Cliff