hey Peter -- thanks! really interesting stuff... There is a lot to respond
to in your fascinating attached spreadsheet, , and I'm heading off for the
weekend so a full and deep response will probably have to wait till next
week.  But I'm quite impressed with how far you've proceeded in this
direction, at very least in terms of defining a meaningful series of tasks
etc.

-- Ben