James,

That's quite interesting...

I am curious about (among other things) the knowledge representation
you're using for these facts...

Could you give me examples of a couple of these facts, describing each
both in English and in (a text version of) your system's native
knowledge rep?

My own view is that this sort of system may be very valuable for
feeding knowledge into an early-stage, in-development AGI system, but
that linguistic input/output alone is unlikely to lead to a true AGI
in a reasonably rapid, computationally tractable way.

thanks
ben