I couldn't easily find a new copy of this book at Amazon or other
bookstores, but I was able to order it directly from the publisher
(total cost $40.45) at:

http://www.ubcpress.ca/search/title_book.asp?BookID=1614

If anyone knows of a better source for this book, please post it.
Also, any other recommended reading relating to this topic would be
welcome.