> PS. http://adaptiveai.com/company/opportunities.htm

This also reminds me of something, and I know it's true of myself, and I think
it might be generally true.  It seems like people tend to have their own ideas
of what they want to be done, and they are just not very interested in working
on someone else's idea or concept.  I know that's why I am not working on
Stan's project.  It could also be why I haven't been aggressive enough to
really go after working on one of the other projects that are out there, a2i2
included.   It seems like there are quite a few lone AI hackers out there.
And  this is a specific case of something I have found:  nobody likes to be
told what to do--some people tolerate it more than others, but nobody likes it.

andi