On 12/4/06, Mark Waser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why must you argue with everything I say?  Is this not a sensible
> statement?

I don't argue with everything you say.  I only argue with things that I
believe are wrong.  And no, the statements "You cannot turn off hunger or
pain.  You cannot control your emotions are *NOT* sensible at all.

Mark -

The statement, "You cannot turn off hunger or pain" is sensible.
In fact, it's one of the few statements in the English language that
is LITERALLY so.  Philosophically, it's more certain than
"I think, therefore I am".

If you maintain your assertion, I'll put you in my killfile, because
we cannot communicate.