Chuck,

I did not mean to poopoo their efforts..only that they should not make such
grand claims that they aren't even close to achieving.

FYI...After reading Hawkins book I actually believe that his ideas may
indeed underlie a future AGI system...but they need to be fleshed out in
much greater detail...

Cheers,

        Sapio Sciences, LLC
        Innovative Solutions for Complex Genetics
        2391 Mayfield Street, Suite 201
        York, PA 17402

        Direct: 717.870.7928
        Main: 301.576.2729