On 3/21/07, Shane Legg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/21/07, Chuck Esterbrook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sometimes the slowness of a program is not contained in a small
> portion of a program.

Sure.  For us however this isn't the case.

Cobra looks nice, very clean to read, even more so than Python.
However the fact that it's in beta and .NET sort of kills it for us.

As we will be going into high performance computing, we have
no choice but to do the core work in plain C running on Linux.

.NET and Mono. The latter is developed on Linux and Cobra releases are
tested on Mono.

But I can see how the beta status excludes it from efforts that are
already underway.

-Chuck