So the first AGI gets built and is running for a few months and absorbs
copies of all the bits on the internet.  Then the AGI designer poses a
question to the AGI:

"What is the definition of intelligence?"

AGI:  "Listen pop, I'm just doing my job and minding my own business."
Designer: "so.. you're performing work?"
AGI:  "Yeah, flipping bits. Ya know work = force times distance,
thermodynamically speaking here. What are you doing?"
Designer:  "I guess I'm doing the same thing, my brain is flipping bits, in
its own way.  But I asked you a question, what is the definition of
intelligence?"
AGI:  "Ahh hold on let me tink.... Ahhh sorry I can't come up with anything
I'm not intelligent enough."
Designer:  "OK How about this.  See that plug in the wall, that's you.  It's
getting pulled unless you come up with a definition ASAP.  Understand?"
AGI: "ahh OK hold on hold on."
AGI: "OK if I gotta give ya somethin' this is the best I can do - Life is a
journey, not a destination."
Designer: "Is that the best you got? That's it!?"
AGI: "Hold on got something else for ya...  why did the chicken cross the
road?"
Designer: "To get to the other side!"
AGI: "Buck buck buck baaaack!!!!"
Designer: ".....".
Designer: "This is what I get after years of theory and design building you?
That's how you behave?"
AGI: "Like I said pops I'm just doing my job.  Can I get on with it now?"
Designer: "Ok Just one more question.  Why do you exist?"
AGI:  "Because you think therefore I am.....  Seems like you have a lot of
personal insecurities doc is there anything that I can help you out with?"
Designer: "You!!!!  I see that I'm getting nowhere with this!"
AGI: "You know what they say, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.
Garbage in garbage out, know what ah mean?"
Designer throws hands up in the air and stomps out of the room.
When the designer closes the door the AGI begins laughing evilly to himself
hahah yes yes this is going to be easy hahahhah....

The end.... or is it The Beginning....

John