This absolutely never happened. I absolutely do not say such things, even as a joke

Your recollection is *very* different from mine. My recollection is that you certainly did say it as a joke but that I was *rather* surprised that you would say such a thing even as a joke. If anyone else would like to chime in (since several member's of this list were in attendance) it might be interesting . . . . (or we could go back to the video since it was part of a panel that was videotaped -- if it isn't in the video, I am certainly willing to apologize but I'd be *very* puzzled since I've never had such a vivid recollection be shown to be incorrect before).