Not only that, if you work in IT, you might think, considering how poorly
adding people to a project works, is he getting desperate or just being foolish?
andi

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:25:56 -0700 (PDT), Ton Genah wrote
> Just increasing the number doesn’t guarantee a clear path towards "increased
intelligence" . This seems to be the important  issue in current AI  and not
the number!

>  Ton
>
> Mike Tintner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Of course, numerical comparisons are petty, unfair and invidious. But being
that sort of person, I can't help noticing that Peter is promising to increase
his staff to 24 soon. Will that give him the biggest AGI army? How do the
contenders stack up here?