To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 9:14 PM
Subject: **SPAM** Re: [agi] Religion-free technical content

So this "hackability" is a technical question about possibility of
closed-source deployment that would provide functional copies of the
system but would prevent users from modifying its goal system. Is it
really important? Source/technology will eventually get away, and from
it any goal system can be forged.

Susceptibility to being tricked into different goal system through
normal communication is not a question of strength of goal system, but
a question of intelligence of system, so that it will be able to
recognize the intent of such forged communication and refuse to act on
it.