Bob Mottram wrote:
Economic libertarianism would be nice if it were to occur.  However,
in practice companies and governments put in place all sorts of
anti-competitive structures to lock people into certain modes of
economic activity.  I think economic activity in general is heavily
influenced by cognitive biases of various kinds.