Fair enough.

The reason why I am hammering this so hard is because I believe that vision is a seriously long detour on the path to AGI. Vision is a tough problem and getting sucked into it as a pre-requisite for AGI is, I believe, likely to seriously delay it (it being AGI, not vision :-).

----- Original Message ----- From: "a" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: [agi] The Grounding of Maths

Mark Waser wrote:
Only from your side. Science looks at facts. I have the irrefutable fact of intelligent blind people. You have nothing -- so you decide that it is an opinion thing. Tell me how my position is not cold, hard science. You are the one whose position is wholly faith with no facts to point to.
I think blind people use spatial grounding.

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;