Linas,

I mainly tried to show that you are in fact not moving your system
forward learning-wise by attaching a chatbot facade to it. That "My
scaffolding learns" is an overstatement in this context.

You should probably move in the direction of NARS, it seems
fundamental enough to be near the mark. I repeatedly bump into
constructions which have sort-of counterpart in NARS, but somehow I
didn't see them that way the first time I read papers that describe
them, and instead arrived to them by a bumpy go-around road. At least
I'm more confident now that these constructions are not just drawn
randomly from the design space.

--
Vladimir Nesov                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]