> From: Matt Mahoney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > I think all of these boil down to a simple equation with just a few
> > variables. Anyone have it? It'd be nice if it included some sort of
> > computational complexity energy expression in it.
>
> Yes.  Intelligence is the expected reward in an environment simulated by
> random Turing machine.  http://www.vetta.org/documents/ui_benelearn.pdf

Right, that paper. I am trying to absorb the definition fully, reading up on
the background.

It's a general definition but particular agents can be put into the
equation. But not computable right? Only estimable? I was kind of thinking
of something more granular that actually doesn't include K or any other
complexity function like Kt, etc.... but that's just speculation...

John