Edward,

It seems that Cassimatis architect his AGI system as an assembly of
several modules.
That's primary approach in designing any complex system.
I agree with such module architecture approach, but my "path to AGI"
statement was not exactly about such architecture.

My claim is that it's possible [and necessary] to split massive amount
of work that has to be done for AGI into smaller narrow AI chunks in
such a way that every narrow AI chunk has it's own business meaning
and can pay for itself.

That would guarantee that:
- Successful AI researchers will be timely rewarded
- Unsuccessful AI researchers (who cannot successfully deliver even
one chunk of work) would lose their funding and would be forced to
correct their approaches.