> My claim is that it's possible [and necessary] to split massive amount
> of work that has to be done for AGI into smaller narrow AI chunks in
> such a way that every narrow AI chunk has it's own business meaning
> and can pay for itself.

You have not addressed my claim, which has massive evidence in the
history of AI research to date, that "narrow AI chunks" with AGI compatibility
are generally much harder to build than "narrow AI chunks" intended purely for
standalone performance, and hence will very rarely be the best economic
choice if one's goal is to make a narrow-AI chunk serving some practical
application within (the usual) tight time and cost constraints.

-- Ben G