Benjamin Goertzel wrote:
I wish you much luck with your own approach....   And, I would imagine
that if you create a software framework supporting your own approach
in a convenient way, my own currently favored AI approaches will not
be conveniently explorable within it.  That's the nature of framework-building.

Actually, that would be a serious miusunderstanding of the framework and development environment that I am building. Your system would be just as easy to build as any other.

My purpose is to create a description language that allows us to talk about different types of AGI system, and then construct design variations autonmatically.

Richard Loosemore