Something I noticed while trying to fit my definition of AI into the
categories given.

There is another way that definitions can be principled.

This similarity would not be on the function of percepts to action.
Instead it would require a similarity on the function of percepts to
internal state as well. That is they should be able to adapt in a
similar fashion.

SC = FC(PC), SH = FH(PH), FC ≈ FH

I'm not strictly speaking working on intelligence at the moment,
rather how to build adaptive programmable computer architectures
(which I think is a necessary first step to intelligence), so it might
take me a while to get around to fully working out my definition of
intelligence. It would contain principles like the one I mention above
though.

  Will Pearson