  From: Jim Bromer
  To: agi@v2.listbox.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 11:52 AM
  Subject: **SPAM** Re: [agi] Logical Satisfiability...Get used to it.

    On the contrary, Vladimir is completely correct in requesting that the
    discussion go elsewhere:  this has no relevance to the AGI list, and
    there are other places where it would be pertinent.

    Richard Loosemore

  If Ben doesn't want me to continue, I will stop posting to this group.
Otherwise please try to understand what I said about the relevance of SAT to
AGI and try to address the specific issues that I mentioned.  On the other
hand, if you don't want to waste your time in this kind of discussion then do
just that: Stay out of it.
  Jim Bromer

  Jim Bromer