Steve Richfield, writing about J Storrs Hall:
> You sound like the sort that once the things is sort of
> roughed out, likes to polish it up and make it as good as possible.

I don't believe your characterization is accurate.  You could start with this
well-done book to check that opinion:

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-AI-Creating-Conscience-Machine/dp/1591025117

Because you are new to the discussion here you probably don't quite get the
topic of this mailing list (AGI); the system sort-of described in your papers
does not address any of the issues of that topic (as defined in its core
publications and conferences) so don't be too surprised if people here are not
particularly excited about it.