Regardless of the fact I may not understand all of the goings on of Dr.
Eliza, I would still love to see the source. And perhaps you are unaware,
but many good programmers can picture what tables and databases would look
like with amazing accuracy with nothing but the code that generates or
accesses it. I'm sure there is at least one individual on this list that
could look at the code and accurately "see" the tables. Obviously not the
content, but the structure and reason behind its design.