On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 12:27 AM, Richard Loosemore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Stefan Pernar wrote:
>
> > On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:10 PM, Richard Loosemore <[EMAIL
> > PROTECTED]<mailto:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
> > <DELETED>
> >
> > Ben: I admire your patience.
> > Richard: congrats - you just made my ignore list - and that's a first
> >

> Another person who cannot discuss the issues.

Richard - after having spent time looking through your stuff here is my
conclusion:

You postulate that "Achieving AGI requires solving a complex problem" and
that you do not see this being properly incorporated in current AGI
research.

As pointed out by others this position puts you in the "scruffies" camp of
AI research (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neats_vs._scruffies)

What follows are wild speculations and grand pie-in-the-sky plans without
substance with a letter to investors attached. Oh, come on!

PS: obviously my ignore list sucks ;-)
--
Stefan Pernar
3-E-101 Silver Maple Garden