  From: Stefan Pernar
  To: agi@v2.listbox.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 1:03 PM
  Subject: **SPAM** Re: [agi] Evaluating Conference Quality [WAS Re: Symbol
Grounding ...]

  On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Mark Waser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    >> Richard, there is no substance behind your speculations - zero. Zip. And
all the fantasy and imagination you so clearly demonstrated here on the board
wont make up for that. You make stuff up as you go along and as you need it and
you clearly have enough time at your hand to do so.

    >> Beside Kaj - can we see a show of hand who disagrees with me? Happy to
step back and be quiet then. It is too often that people stay quite and let
stuff like this slide.

    Sorry, Stefan, but I disagree strongly with you.  Richard has an extremely
valid point that is obscured by his explanations and personality.

    Almost every practitioner of AGI is currently looking for intelligence
under a streetlight when every indication is that it is in the darkness less
than 10 years off (reasonably close to where Texai is curently headed).

  Mark - thanks for sharing your point of view. I respect that and will - true
to my word - be quiet now.

  --
  Stefan Pernar
  3-E-101 Silver Maple Garden