--- Jim Bromer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

The evidence is described in my paper which you haven't read yet.

For building AGI, my proposal is http://www.mattmahoney.net/agi.html
Unfortunately, I estimate the cost to be US $1 quadrillion over the next
30 years.  But I believe it is coming, because AGI is worth that much.  If
I use compression anywhere, it will be to evaluate candidate language
models for peers in a market that right now does not yet exist.

> Right now I am working on my own religious journey (but mine is
> seriously religious interestingly enough) writing a polynomial time SAT
> program.

It is worth $1 million if you succeed, but I wouldn't waste my time on it.
http://www.claymath.org/millennium/P_vs_NP/

-- Matt Mahoney, [EMAIL PROTECTED]