Steve,

Briefly, my thought re a super-medi-wiki is that it only presents
theories/contenders rather than definitive answers - and there must be some
ratings/voting system.Yes that favours conservative thinking which may become
out-of-date. But users will still look for "outsider" ideas, and it should
present the latest "kooky" ideas as long as they have some backing.  I can't
believe there isn't a way round any marketing difficulty. Maybe you should
write/talk to Kaiser et al and ask what they would like from such a system.
Every medico, presumably, has to research/Google info now and therefore will
have all kinds of explicit desires for improvements and some ideal database.But
aren't governments or UNO funding any projects here?