From: Mark Waser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 7:20 AM
To: agi@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: [agi] More Info Please

> However, I'll quote just one simple stat:
> About 90% of the Internet relies on Unix operating systems running
> Apache, the world's most widely used Web server.
> from
>  <http://linux.about.com/cs/linux101/a/unix_win.htm>
http://linux.about.com/cs/linux101/a/unix_win.htm

Geez.  What the heck is wrong with you people and your seriously bogus
stats?

Try a real recognized neutral tracking service like Netcraft (
<http://news.netcraft.com/archives/web_server_survey.html>
http://news.netcraft.com/archives/web_server_survey.html)

<Does anyone believe that they are biased and coking their data?>

March 2008

Percent

April 2008

Percent