--- On Tue, 7/22/08, John LaMuth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Assuming I'm a Troll is pretty harsh, isnt it ?

I looked at your patent. Nowadays you can patent any kind of nonsense. USPTO
finds it easier to just grant the patent and let the courts sort it out. The
plaintiff hires an expert who says "X infringes on Y". The defendant hires an
expert who says "X does not infringe on Y". The judge, who doesn't know
anything about X or Y, tries to figure out who's lying.

So perhaps if you actually have a contribution to AGI, you can point us to a
published paper describing the experimental results of the AI you have built?

-- Matt Mahoney, [EMAIL PROTECTED]