Ben cont,

My formulation that general intelligence depends on creative, playful
goal-definition and -setting may well sound confusing.;

How can or does that work?

Well, it can't work by using logic - too specific, even if it allows specific
definitions of terms to be changed.

The way it works is clearly exemplified by language - as humans use it, and it
is meant to be used.

Every word in the language is, in the final analysis, open-ended and capable of
endless redefinition, and continuously being redefined culturally.

No word is *meant* to be precisely, "definitively"  defined - it's only
misguided philosophers (and logicians) who try to do that. What enables us to
adapt and survive in our activities is that we use words/goals which are
open-ended, like "food" , "love", "companionship", "success"  ...or the goal of
"general intelligence"..   -  meant to be adaptively, continuously redefinable
, and never to be precisely, logically pinned down, and even to be used, like
"general intelligence", in a confused, still-searching-for-the-meaning, way as
AGI-ers do.. (Got a way of handling "general intelligence" logically?)