Hi Mark,

Obviously you need to complicated your original statement "I believe that
ethics is *entirely* driven by what is best evolutionarily..." in such a way
that we don't derive ethics from parasites. You did that by invoking social
behavior - parasites are not social beings.

So from there you need to identify how evolution operates in social groups in
such a way that you can derive ethics. As Matt alluded to before, would you
agree that ethics is the result of group selection? In other words, that human
collectives with certain taboos make the group as a whole more likely to
persist?

Terren