To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [agi] Artificial humor

There is no computer or robot that keeps getting physically excited or depressed by its computations. (But it would be a good idea).

you don't even realize that laptops (and many other computers -- not to mention appliances) currently do precisely what you claim that no computer or robot does.

Emotional laptops, huh? Sounds like a great story idea for kids learning to love their laptops. Pixar needs you. ["It hasn't crashed, it's just v. depressed"].