> As Ben has pointed out language understanding is useful to teach AGI. But
> if
> we use the domain of mathematics we can teach AGI by formal expressions
> more
> easily and we understand these expressions as well.
>
> - Matthias

That is not clear -- no human has learned math that way.

We learn math via a combination of math, human language, and physical
metaphors...

And, the specific region of math-space that humans have explored, is
strongly biased toward those kinds of math that can be understood via
analogy to physical and linguistic experience

I suggest that the best way for humans to teach an AGI math is via  first
giving that AGI embodied, linguistic experience ;-)

See Lakoff and Nunez, "Where Mathematics Comes From", for related arguments.

-- Ben G