I do not claim that AGI might not have bias which is equivalent to genes of
your example. The point is that AGI is the union set of all AI sets. If I
have a certain domain d and a problem p and I know that p can be solved
using nothing else than d, then AGI must be able to solve problem p in d
otherwise it is not AGI.

- Matthias

Bob Mottram wrote

In the case of humans "embodied experience" also includes the
experience accumulated by our genes over many generations of
evolutionary time.  This means that even if you personally have not
had much embodied experience during your lifetime evolution has shaped
your brain wiring ready for that sort of cognition to take place (for
instance the ability to perform mental rotations).