>> Well, if you are a computable system, and if by "think" you mean "represent
>> accurately and internally" then you can only think that odd thought via
>> being logically inconsistent... ;-)

True -- but why are we assuming *internally*?  Drop that assumption as Charles
clearly did and there is no problem.

It's like infrastructure . . . . I don't have to know all the details of
something to use it under normal circumstances though I frequently need to know
the details is I'm doing something odd with it or looking for extreme
performance and I definitely need to know the details if I'm
diagnosing/fixing/debugging it -- but I can always learn them as I go . . . .