John, an impressive effort and wonderful direction, an analytical psychology
of the Good in humans is sorely lacking and the focus on human sickness has
had a monopoly for way too long and with untold negative consequences for
society at large.  assuming these meanings are correct (or will be fine
tuned to be so at some point), cannot your coding include classes that would
prohibit improper uses of such terms, kind of a system of rejecting attempts
to mix value judgments and labels?