"What is the difference between laying concrete at 50C and fighting
Israel?". That is my question my 2 pennyworth. Other people can elaborate.

If that question can be answered you can have an automated advisor in B&Q.
Suppose I want to know about the characteristics of concrete. Of course one
thing you could do is go to B&Q and ask them what they would be looking for
in an avatar.

  - Ian Parker