Just two quick comments. CCTV is already networked, the Police can track
smoothly from one camera to another. Second comment is that if you (say)
taking a heavy load upstairs you need 2 robots one holding each end. A
single PC can control them both. In fact a robot workshop will be a kind of
"cloud", in terms of "cloud" computing.

  - Ian Parker