Wooble wrote:

> This (very late and overlooked; my apologies) message initiates the
> Agoran Decision to choose the holder of the Assessor office.  The
> valid options are ROOT and MURPHY, the eligible voters are the active
> players, and the vote collector is the IADoP.

I vote for root, and encourage others to do the same.  I only nominated
myself because e seemed at the time to have gone AWOL; now that e's
returned, I'd rather not take on the additional workload of verifying
time and voting limits.  (I do plan to continue maintaining
http://zenith.homelinux.net/assessor/ as an unofficial service, though.)