On 04/26/2010 03:54 PM, Ed Murphy wrote:
coppro wrote:

On 04/26/2010 08:34 AM, Ed Murphy wrote:
coppro wrote:

6713 0 3.0 Murphy Green Eliminate past repetitive wins
FORx12

I have you at 2 rests, giving you a voting limit of 0 here
(and 4 ->   6 on the others due to Chief Whip).

Hrm. I have me at 1 Rest (which I gave myself), and I am certainly not
Chief Whip.

Oh dear, when did that change?  I'll fix the DB later today.

My last Formation of the Government when the Clout scam failed accidentally ended up giving comex the Chief Whip and myself the Admiral of the Navy by accident; and by the time I noticed I'd lost the power to fix it.

In other news, I announce the ceremonial shilling of the palace.

-coppro