I deputize for the Herald to make the following announcements about
NoV validity and to assign the indicated IDs to valid NoVs.

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 8:03 AM, Keba <ag...@kebay.org> wrote:
> I publish a Notice of Violation alleging that Yally violated
> Rule 2143, which has power 1, by failing to publish a PSM report in the
> last week.

This is NoV 68. It was technically invalid but the lack of a named
crime was not correctly identified within 1 week.

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Sean Hunt <scsh...@csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> I publish an NoV accusing Wooble of failing to publish a report of the IADoP
> last week, thus violating the rule 2143, with power 1.

This NoV is invalid, as the alleged act in each violates a named Crime
in the rules (Tardiness), and the name of that crime and its class
were not specified.  This lack was correctly identified within 1 week.

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 4:57 PM, ais523 <callforjudgem...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> actually cares. NoV: ais523 committed the Class-1 Crime of Tardiness by
> failing to flip Independent players into teams as soon as possible,
> violating rule 2143.

This is valid NoV 69.

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 4:31 AM, Ed Murphy <emurph...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> NoV: Murphy violated Rule 1868 (Power=2) by failing to assign CFJ 2853
> to a player who has favored it (Yally and omd were eligible). I close

This is valid NoV 70.

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 2:54 PM, ais523 <callforjudgem...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> NoV: omd violated the power-3 rule 2201 by making an inappropriate Claim
> of Error, because the nature of the doubt is a matter of legal
> interpretation rather than of fact. (This NoV may fail on the basis that
> "inappropriate" != "illegal", but I can't think of any more sensible
> interpretation there; "impossible" seems rather implausible.)

This is valid NoV 71.

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM, omd <c.ome...@gmail.com> wrote:
> NoV: ais523 violated the Power-3 Rule 2170 by choosing the confusing
> nickname "Distributed Proposal 6830" for a proposal.

This is valid NoV 72.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffsp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I publish an NoV alleging that H. Pariah Tanner L. Swett violated the
> Power-1 Rule 2215 by making a public statement that e questioned
> whether violating a SHALL is a rules violation when e could not
> reasonably believe it to be true. Violating the SHALL in a rule is
> tautologically violating the rule.

This is valid NoV 73.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Sean Hunt <scsh...@csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote\
:
> I publish an NoV alleging that Keba violated Rule 2143 and committed the
> Class-2 Crime of Tardiness by failing to publish the List of Succession in
> the week beginning on September 6 of this year.

This is valid NoV 74.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 3:30 PM, omd <c.ome...@gmail.com> wrote:
> NoV: Warrigal violated Power-1 Rule 2143 by failing to include my
> proposal "Erratification" in this report.

This is valid NoV 75.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 4:02 PM, ais523 <callforjudgem...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> NoV: Warrigal (the Pariah) violated the Power-2 rule 2143 by publishing
> information that was misleading, via failing to mention that the given
> Distributability for Distributed Proposal 6830 was potentially, or even
> probably, wrong. It is usual for officers to mention disputes about
> report contents, or at least to follow the precedent of relevant CFJs,
> rather than to state the opposite. I believe Warrigal violated the rule
> in question even if the report turns out to be correct.

This is NoV 76.  It's valid by default; the incorrect Power for R2143
wasn't correctly identified within 1 week.

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 1:14 PM, ais523 <callforjudgem...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> NoV: Warrigal violated the power-1 rule 2215 by stating that there was
> no message in which the proposal was made distributable, when in fact
> there was such a message; it is not reasonable for the Promotor to
> believe the message does not exist when it's eir job to track it.

This is valid NoV 77.

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffsp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I publish an NoV alleging that Keba violated Rule 2143, committing the
> Class 1 crime of Tardiness, by failing to publish the Air Traffic
> Controller's weekly report last week.
>
> I publish an NoV alleging that Keba violated Rule 2143, committing the
> Class 1 crime of Tardiness, by failing to publish the Granulator's
> weekly report last week.

These are valid NoVs 78 and 79, respectively.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffsp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I publish an NoV alleging that Keba violated the power-1 rule R2143
> and committed the class 2 crime of Tardiness by failing to publish the
> PSM's report last week.

This is valid NoV 80.

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 12:34 AM, omd <c.ome...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But welcome to Agora! Since I think it would be a fine tradition to
> NoV new players, although I can rarely find any cause to, here's one:

> Bucky violated Power-3 Rule 2170 by selecting the confusing nickname
> "John Smith". (You should probably contest this.)

This is valid NoV 81.

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 12:49 AM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
> I contest this. Now, I publish this NoV:
> a. omd.
> b. issuing an NoV with knowingly incorrect information (it is painfully
>   clear that by saying "hi I'm Bucky" that Bucky did not in fact select
>   the nickname "John Smith" - none but the lowest level of hurried moron
>   could call this information correct).
> c. Rule 2230.
> d. Class-4 Crime of Libel.

This is valid NoV 82.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffsp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I publish an NoV alleging that ehird violated the Power-1 Rule 2215 by
> making a statement e couldn't have reasonably believed to be true in
> the above-quoted message.

This is valid NoV 83.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 9:57 AM, ais523 <callforjudgem...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> NoV: Wooble violated the power-1 rule 2215 by purporting to deputize for
> Notary, despite the fact that all players SHOULD know (and it's
> unreasonable not to believe) that you can't deputize for a nonexistent
> office.

This is valid NoV 84.

I close NoVs 66, 74, 78, and 79.  As a result of this, coppro gains 1
rest and Keba gains 6.