The statement of CFJ 3240 is messy, and therefore considered
inaccurate (i.e. false; accuracy refers to truth when applied to
statements and not, for example, projectiles), which would imply that
the statement of this CFJ is true. However, the statement of this CFJ
is also messy, and therefore considered false. However, the statement
that the statement of this CFJ is false is also messy, so it cannot be
accurately described as false. It also cannot be accurately described
as true, so I judge UNDECIDABLE.