I do so; I must have missed the "regardless of it's truth value" bit.
Rule 2202 uses correctness and not truth (and rule 2367 says
"considered inaccurate and incorrect", which makes the statement of
this CFJ true but incorrect. Rule 591 says "TRUE, appropriate if the
statement was factually and logically true"; this does not depend on
the correctness of the statement, so I judge CFJ 3244 TRUE.