On Thu, 2017-07-20 at 15:24 +0200, Cuddle Beam wrote:
> I'd prefer to spend a CFJ slot be spent but it's not an urgent CFJ at all.
> I'm be up for retracting it if you pledge that you'll resubmit it when the
> CFJ queue is empty enough (and if the economy eventually makes CFJs have a
> price, I'll refund you).

Why would I do something like that? I was hoping to avoid a CFJ
altogether in order to avoid a judge having to waste eir time on
explaining yet a gain why such a ridiculously implausible scam doesn't
work. Delaying it wouldn't really help at all; there isn't a judge
shortage, just a shortage of tolerance for that sort of nonsense.

However, if you won't take it from me, I can find an uninvolved judge
who will, I'm pretty sure, just reiterate the point that everyone else
has been making. I was just hoping to avoid the effort for everyone
(and the permanent embarrassment it'll create in the CFJ records).

--
ais523