I think that's great for Agora but if its based on a CFJ or tradition,
that's more of the "implicit rules" (or "obscure rules") phenomenon which I
dislike. Conditional-ing stuff is as powerful as a real mechanic imo, and
one of the most powerful ones. Luckily proposals are real cheap now, and I
get rewarded for making good proposals, time to make it explicit! I'll pend
this next week once I get APs back.

If adding conditions to actions performed via fora is a mechanic which is
explicitly acknowledged to exist in CFJs but not in the current Rules, I
create the following Proposal:

Name: "Conditionaling" actions is a very useful mechanic
Content: Add to the rule "Fora" the following as a new paragraph at the
bottom of the rule:

"Actions can be stated to be performed conditionally, if such conditions
are evaluable (by any player, with a reasonable amount of effort) at the
time it is stated and at any future moment from then.