Ah, good catch.

I bid 67 shinies on this auction. My blurb shall be

My blurb:

{{{
        Cagliostro is the bread basket of the Agoran realm. Wherever the eye
may roam, the land rolls in gentle hills and glows with the gold of wheat and
the green of unripe corn. There is little adventure to find here, but much
peace.

        Visitors to the area are especially encouraged to visit the pubs of
Port Hugo, where the witbeer - made of and named for the golden wheats of the
province - is plentiful and crisp. Those of more agrarian tastes should visit
in the fall, when villages throughout the estate throw festivals and parties. A
Cagliostrian corn maze is a thing of wonder, covering most of an acre.
}}}

-o