I bid 23 shinies. (The higher bids were posted to discussion)

I also transfer 6 shinies (the Stamp Value) to Agora to create a Stamp.

On 2017-11-02 17:47, Owen Jacobson wrote:
On Nov 1, 2017, at 10:25 PM, Owen Jacobson <o...@grimoire.ca> wrote:
As Surveyor, it is my pleasure to annouce that the November estate auction, for
the estate of Erehwon, has begun. The auction will end in exactly seven days.

As is my custom, I pledge as follows:

* If there is exactly one winning bid, and if that bid includes a blurb
describing the region of Erehwon, of at least 70 words, I will include that
blurb in at least one future Surveyor’s report if it is possible for me to do
so. I will pay the lesser of 10% of the winning bid, rounded up, or 50 Shinies,
to the player who made the bid, i immediately after resolving the auction.
I bid 22 Shinies.

-o