Oops, report, not repor.

If the below action of claiming a reward failed, I claim a reward of 5 shinies
for my recent ADoP *report*.

On 11/21/2017 9:34 AM, ATMunn wrote:
I become a party to the ACU, and destroy my 40 bills, causing the contract to
transfer me 4 shinies.

I transfer 4 shinies to Agora.

I claim a reward of 5 shinies for my recent ADoP repor (just in time!)

I now have a free stamp. :) (see my reply on the Treasuror's report)